the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Friday, March 2, 2012

Send me one more play so I'm at 100

I've been hard at work crunching data for the first one hundred plays of the Counting Actors project when I realized that I've actually only got 99 plays! 

Once I get one more show onto the report, then I can share some additional info from the first one hundred plays. 

So, if you've seen a show, you're working on a show with performances in March, please go here for instructions on reporting the info!! 

You might also want to take a look here for the February list, to make sure the show wasn't already reported.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks folks - I've got that 100th show report now - look for more info on the first 100 shows very soon...

    ReplyDelete